Dear Friends and Customers of Gordon’s,
In light of the rapidly changing circumstances associated with Covid-19 we are taking special measures to protect our staff and customers. We plan to stay open with strict practices in place:
Service continues on our Terrace for as long as possible – come and enjoy our wine and food in the fresh air!
Until further notice our opening hours will be:
Monday – Friday: 4 – 11.00pm
Saturday: 11.00am – 11.00pm
Sunday: 12 – 10.00pm
• This will allow us to clean and sanitise all areas of the bar before and regularly during service – including common surfaces; tables, chairs, handrails, floors, doors and other surfaces, such as our credit card machines and their keypads
• We will be operating outside on the terrace only – the interior of the bar will be closed to the public, however there will be customer access to our lavatories.
• We ask that if you are unwell with any of the flu like symptoms of the Coronavirus, or simply not feeling great, please postpone your visit and return only when you are better
• Our terrace tables and chairs are well spaced – we ask that you leave them in position to keep a safe distance from other customers not in your party
• Similarly, our brilliant staff will be here to serve you but they will remain at a safe distance to take your order and will speedily deliver your order. We would be grateful if you could assist by keeping your distance
• Our staff are being monitored daily to ensure they are well and that they have not knowingly been exposed to anyone who is infectious or has been to an ‘at risk’ area
• All staff are practising routine and repeated handwashing between serving and you will see they wear gloves to clear your tables which will be disposed after clearing each table
• We ask that customers also wash their hands upon arrival, and throughout their visit, or use sanitiser, as recommended by the government.
We hope we can stay open and provide as safe a haven as possible for our loyal customers and to support our great Gordon’s team.
Our very best wishes,
12th of April Re-opening
We are extremely excited to announce our re-opening in April!
Just a quick update as we enter Lockdown once more.
December Covid Closure
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and hope to see you very soon.
Hospitality needs your help
2020 has been extremely tough on the hospitality sector and at Gordon's we would like to thank you for your continued support and ask you to take a moment to sign a very important petition.
Tier 2 Re-opening at Gordon's
An update for all our customers as we reopen in time for Christmas!
Temporarily Closed, Again
It's goodbye, just for now.
As we adapt to these new restrictions we wanted to let you know what to expect when you visit Gordon's.
Beaujolais Nouveau - 19th November 2020
It's back and we plan to stick to tradition! Serving our classic breakfast from 8am and a very special lunch from 12pm and of course the Beaujolais Nouveau will be available to taste all day long.
New Awnings are Here!
As we left summer behind and welcomed autumn we have been very excited to install new awnings on the North side of the terrace!
Gordon's Own Label Wine
Buy a case of Gordon's Own Label Wine and collect it at the bar for only £45!
Buy One Get One Free!
A special offer throughout September to bring a little cheer!
Eat Out to Help Out
It's finally here, Monday to Wednesday throughout August join us for your discount on food and soft drinks of up to £10 each.