Dear Friends and Customers of Gordon’s,
In light of the rapidly changing circumstances associated with Covid-19 we are taking special measures to protect our staff and customers. We plan to stay open with strict practices in place:
Service continues on our Terrace for as long as possible – come and enjoy our wine and food in the fresh air!
Until further notice our opening hours will be:
Monday – Friday: 4 – 11.00pm
Saturday: 11.00am – 11.00pm
Sunday: 12 – 10.00pm
• This will allow us to clean and sanitise all areas of the bar before and regularly during service – including common surfaces; tables, chairs, handrails, floors, doors and other surfaces, such as our credit card machines and their keypads
• We will be operating outside on the terrace only – the interior of the bar will be closed to the public, however there will be customer access to our lavatories.
• We ask that if you are unwell with any of the flu like symptoms of the Coronavirus, or simply not feeling great, please postpone your visit and return only when you are better
• Our terrace tables and chairs are well spaced – we ask that you leave them in position to keep a safe distance from other customers not in your party
• Similarly, our brilliant staff will be here to serve you but they will remain at a safe distance to take your order and will speedily deliver your order. We would be grateful if you could assist by keeping your distance
• Our staff are being monitored daily to ensure they are well and that they have not knowingly been exposed to anyone who is infectious or has been to an ‘at risk’ area
• All staff are practising routine and repeated handwashing between serving and you will see they wear gloves to clear your tables which will be disposed after clearing each table
• We ask that customers also wash their hands upon arrival, and throughout their visit, or use sanitiser, as recommended by the government.
We hope we can stay open and provide as safe a haven as possible for our loyal customers and to support our great Gordon’s team.
Our very best wishes,
Christmas and New Year's Eve at Gordon's
The excitement is mounting, the decorations have been unearthed and some truly fantastic bubblies have been added to the wine list!
Beaujolais Nouveau Breakfast - 17/11/...
It's back, of course!
Wine Tasting Event - 22/10/22
If you missed it, here is another chance! Book your spot now.
Wine Tasting Event - 5th October
Join us for a preview of what's to come on our wine list! Try seven different wines accompanied by nibbles on our lovely terrace.
Summer isn't over yet!
As holidays and summer come to an end we thought we'd list all the reasons to keep that feeling going on our terrace.
Join our dynamic team! A variety of roles are available with flexible hours and friendly staff.
Queen's Platinum Jubilee at Gordon's
We are extremely excited for all the celebrations!
Revolut Lunchtimes are back!
Lunchtime cashback? Yes, please!
Sous Chef Position at Gordon's
We're looking for a new Sous Chef to join our team!
New Season, New Wines
With the arrival of spring we've freshened up our wine list!
Mingling is back!
Standing and ordering at the bar is back!
All New Vegan Board on the Menu!
Yes, it's here and it's a great addition to accompany our growing list of vegan wines.