Dear Friends and Customers of Gordon’s,
In light of the rapidly changing circumstances associated with Covid-19 we are taking special measures to protect our staff and customers. We plan to stay open with strict practices in place:
Service continues on our Terrace for as long as possible – come and enjoy our wine and food in the fresh air!
Until further notice our opening hours will be:
Monday – Friday: 4 – 11.00pm
Saturday: 11.00am – 11.00pm
Sunday: 12 – 10.00pm
• This will allow us to clean and sanitise all areas of the bar before and regularly during service – including common surfaces; tables, chairs, handrails, floors, doors and other surfaces, such as our credit card machines and their keypads
• We will be operating outside on the terrace only – the interior of the bar will be closed to the public, however there will be customer access to our lavatories.
• We ask that if you are unwell with any of the flu like symptoms of the Coronavirus, or simply not feeling great, please postpone your visit and return only when you are better
• Our terrace tables and chairs are well spaced – we ask that you leave them in position to keep a safe distance from other customers not in your party
• Similarly, our brilliant staff will be here to serve you but they will remain at a safe distance to take your order and will speedily deliver your order. We would be grateful if you could assist by keeping your distance
• Our staff are being monitored daily to ensure they are well and that they have not knowingly been exposed to anyone who is infectious or has been to an ‘at risk’ area
• All staff are practising routine and repeated handwashing between serving and you will see they wear gloves to clear your tables which will be disposed after clearing each table
• We ask that customers also wash their hands upon arrival, and throughout their visit, or use sanitiser, as recommended by the government.
We hope we can stay open and provide as safe a haven as possible for our loyal customers and to support our great Gordon’s team.
Our very best wishes,
Eat Out to Help Out
It's finally here, Monday to Wednesday throughout August join us for your discount on food and soft drinks of up to £10 each.
New Wine Shop
The wine shop is live! All your favourite Fat Bastard wines and our house wines are back.
A Covid Safe Gordon's
We are super excited to be reopening and wanted to let you know what we have been getting up to for a better, safer Gordon's.
Gordon's Reopening 4th of July!
We are extremely happy to announce Gordon's will reopen on the 4th of July!
Temporary Closure Due To The Coronavirus
As of Friday 20th March we closed the bar in response to the Government directive to try and reduce the spread of the Coronavirus through social contact.
In light of the rapidly changing circumstances associated with Covid-19 we are taking special measures to protect our staff and customers.
130 Year Anniversary Celebrations
It’s 130 years that Gordon’s is serving wine and we want you to join us in the celebrations!
New Terrace Kiosks Now Open!
Have you visited our brand new kiosks outside? It is styled to look like a heritage Hackney-Cab Shelter, a Victorian Institution. With the new changes required by Westminster Council we took the opportunity to try...
Gordon’s Wine Bar at 130 years
Gordon’s Wine Bar at 130 years Changes are coming to Watergate Walk . . . .