Dear Friends and Customers of Gordon’s,
In light of the rapidly changing circumstances associated with Covid-19 we are taking special measures to protect our staff and customers. We plan to stay open with strict practices in place:
Service continues on our Terrace for as long as possible – come and enjoy our wine and food in the fresh air!
Until further notice our opening hours will be:
Monday – Friday: 4 – 11.00pm
Saturday: 11.00am – 11.00pm
Sunday: 12 – 10.00pm
• This will allow us to clean and sanitise all areas of the bar before and regularly during service – including common surfaces; tables, chairs, handrails, floors, doors and other surfaces, such as our credit card machines and their keypads
• We will be operating outside on the terrace only – the interior of the bar will be closed to the public, however there will be customer access to our lavatories.
• We ask that if you are unwell with any of the flu like symptoms of the Coronavirus, or simply not feeling great, please postpone your visit and return only when you are better
• Our terrace tables and chairs are well spaced – we ask that you leave them in position to keep a safe distance from other customers not in your party
• Similarly, our brilliant staff will be here to serve you but they will remain at a safe distance to take your order and will speedily deliver your order. We would be grateful if you could assist by keeping your distance
• Our staff are being monitored daily to ensure they are well and that they have not knowingly been exposed to anyone who is infectious or has been to an ‘at risk’ area
• All staff are practising routine and repeated handwashing between serving and you will see they wear gloves to clear your tables which will be disposed after clearing each table
• We ask that customers also wash their hands upon arrival, and throughout their visit, or use sanitiser, as recommended by the government.
We hope we can stay open and provide as safe a haven as possible for our loyal customers and to support our great Gordon’s team.
Our very best wishes,
Join our dynamic team! A variety of roles are available with flexible hours and friendly staff.
Queen's Platinum Jubilee at Gordon's
We are extremely excited for all the celebrations!
Revolut Lunchtimes are back!
Lunchtime cashback? Yes, please!
New Season, New Wines
With the arrival of spring we've freshened up our wine list!
Mingling is back!
Standing and ordering at the bar is back!
All New Vegan Board on the Menu!
Yes, it's here and it's a great addition to accompany our growing list of vegan wines.
Revolut Lunchtimes are here!
Join us from Monday to Thursday, 12pm to 3pm, pay with your Revolut card and receive 15% cashback on your bill!
Christmas and NYE at Gordon's
We hope to see you all!
Wine Tasting Experience
Our very first wine flight for you to enjoy has landed!
Beaujolais Nouveau and our Winter Off...
Yes, it's back! This year we are going full steam ahead with our Beaujolais Nouveau Breakfast. As the winter months loom we are also looking forward to bringing back some festive classics. Click for more!
Magnum Rosé has Landed at Gordon's
Perfect for making the most of these last summer days and to celebrate the return of being able to meet in groups!
Gordon's is looking for new kitchen staff! Join our dynamic and friendly team in one of London's most iconic bars.